Thanks, that worked. Getting the library to work took me a while in hacking through the max32 to get an interrupt timer routine working. Unfortunately the mods I made to the library broke with newer versions of their ide, so I am just sticking with the ide I have that works.
I am building an irrigation controller for my greenhouse, I needed a lot more I/O so I used the max. I didn't spend any time looking at board level specs and voltage requirements, so I was totally ignorant of those details. Perhaps to my benefit in hindsight, as I might have never tried. ;-)
Here's a picture of the digit shield working with just the 6 required wires on the max32.
- DigitShield on a Max32.
- digitshield.jpg (89.64 KiB) Viewed 859 times