After a successfully funded Kickstarter campaign, the Synthino XM is finally available to the whole world.
The Synthino XM is by far the most sophisticated device we’ve design here at nootropic design. We had a lot of help from our partner in this project, GetLoFi.
Visit our sister site synthino.com to order this awesome synth for $139. If you like making music or just noise, you won’t find a synth with this many features for this price.
- 5-note polyphony for superb playability
- 12 waveforms, 5 drum samples (kick, snare, hi-hat, tom, clap), and noise generator
- 12-bit audio at 25KHz output rate
- 4 MIDI channels, each with separate waveform and ADSR envelope settings
- MIDI over 5-pin MIDI jack or USB
- MIDI over USB works with DAW software on Mac, Windows, iOS, Android
- low pass filter with cutoff frequency and resonance controls
- 2 independent low frequency oscillators (LFOs): pitch and filter
- selectable waveform for LFOs
- 1V p-p audio output voltage with enough current to drive headphones
- arpeggiator mode, up to 16 notes
- 4 arpeggiator patterns: up, down, up-down, random
- 4 built-in arpeggiator chords or use MIDI to specify up to 16 notes
- arpeggiator pitch transposition control
- tempo control with MIDI clock input
- 16-step live performance “groovebox” sequencer
- save/load patches and sequences in EEPROM
- pitch fine-tuning adjustment
- programmable/upgradable over USB
Lots more info at synthino.com, including audio tracks, videos and more!