Am I missing out a step on VE ?

Store Forums Video Experimenter General Discussion Am I missing out a step on VE ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’m using arduino uno, with VE Shield on it. For the program, I’m using the text and graphic overlay program given on the site. Compiled and uploaded successfully to Arduino, but somehow I don’t seem to get the output I expected to see.. For the video input, it’s connected to the Tvout of Mobile-i Car Camera Recorder and video output to my Tv. I’ve tried both format NTSC and PAL but none of them are working. It doesn’t show the overlay I should see from the program.

Michael
    Keymaster

Does the video output of the camera device show on the TV? That is, does the signal pass through the VE?

Have you tried another video source, like a DVD player or something?

Tried on other video sources, doesn’t show overlay. There’s video output on both sources I’ve tried. :/

Michael
    Keymaster

What kind of Arduino are you using? This works on Uno and Duemilanove.

Did you assemble the electronics yourself? If so, then you may have a short somewhere…you can send a picture of the soldering to support@nootropicdesign.com

I bought the board fully soldered by nootropic design.. I’m using arduino Uno.

Michael
    Keymaster

Are you using the special TVout library from the nootropic design website? Overlay does not work with the TVout lib from Google Code.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.