Another Battery Question

Store Forums Defusable Clock General Discussion Another Battery Question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris

I found a High Capacity Rechargable Battery Pack laying around and would like to know if this would be a suitable match-up? Specs are as follows;
    Battery – 4/5A Ni-MH DC1.2V 3500mAH
    Input Voltage – DC12~13.5V
    Input Current – 1A
    Output Voltage – DC12V
    Output Current – 3500mAH

I am highly illiterate when it comes to electronics so I hope I have included the proper information. Thank You for providing such an awesome product as I am a CBRNE instructor and can finally show my students something that involves electronics!! 🙂

Michael
    Keymaster

Yes, I believe you can power the Defusable Clock using that battery pack. It provides 12V, so the voltage regulator on the clock will run a little warm. That battery pack should be able to power the clock for over 30 hours, but not much longer.

I had to google CBRNE and now I’m intrigued. Where do you teach about Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and Explosives???

Chris

Micheal,

I have received training throughout the U.S. provided by the Gov’t. As a First Responder it is our duty to stay one step ahead of natioanl and/or international terrorism. I currently guest speak at a couple colleges and am in charge of two hazmat teams.

Michael
    Keymaster

Sounds like great work.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.