Countdown Problems

Store Forums Defusable Clock Bugs/Problems Countdown Problems

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kogoro Mouri

Hello,

the defusable clock was working fine many time, but now, i have a problem, i can now only change the countdown timer by pressing the “alarm” button and, when i set the countdown, when it reach 0:00 it make nothing and continue coutndown with 10:00 minutes, i have tried to resend firmware (i have the cable and the firmware V2.0 ) and after that, set countdown have the same problem (can only set countdown by pressing alarm button) and after reach 0:00 in countdown it continue countdown with 10 minutes, it never stopping the countdown (exept if i cut the good cable or if i cut wrong cable (detonate)

it is normal or i am dumb and its a part of the new firmware programation to “Loop” the countdown ?

i read is a simila problem as this post: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2914

But mine loop the countdown when reach 0:00 (make infinity countdown)

EDIT: i have checked (visual) the circuit and i doesnt find any problems, scratch or bad connection.

Michael
    Keymaster

Try this factory reset procedure: hold down the HOUR and MIN buttons while powering on the device. This will erase the EEPROM, which I think is corrupted somehow.

Attached is firmware with the factory reset procedure. I will update the version on the download page tonight.

Kogoro Mouri

Hello, i have tried this, but it seem change nothing, normally when reset or install new firmware, it will “Reset” the custom coutdown (e: i have set 0:05 Seconds) normally, if i reset or update firmware, it will be set default countdown?

If i try reset or firmware uploading its doesent change anything, after 5 seconds countdown end, it restart countdown (now at an another number)

Michael
    Keymaster

I updated my post to attach firmware with the factory reset procedure. Please try the firmware attached above. (The code on the web site does not yet have the reset procedure.)

Kogoro Mouri

Hello, Thanks for this updated firmware, it have fully resolve my problems, it’s now working fine as when i have bought them 🙂

Michael
    Keymaster

Perfect!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.