Guitar Echo Effect

Store Forums Audio Hacker Discussion and Project Ideas Guitar Echo Effect

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am trying to use the echo effect for a Capstone Project. I would like to have the guitar signal come in and have an echo effect. I see that the output is connected to the output jack, however what pin is the input. Is it even possible to create this effect with the hacker shield. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Michael
    Keymaster

The input is not connected to an Arduino pin input directly. There are breakout pads right behind the input jack so that you can connect wires directly to the input circuit.

Thank you for your reply! I would like to read the analog signal coming in from guitar through A0. Would I have to wire the input to AO? Also, is the output wired to anything? If not which PWM Output should I use to send out the signal to an amplifier? I really appreciate your assistance and hopefully I can get this to work!

Josh

I was able to read the guitar signal coming in on A5. I want to use the echo effect on the guitar signal coming into A5. Do you have any thoughts as to how that can be done, thank you!

Josh

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.