I ordered and built the defusable clock back when you first released it. From the get go it wouldn’t power on, I set it to the side figuring I need to go through each trace and see if I could figure out where I went wrong. I finally got back to it this week, performed the VCC Ground checks that were recommended other threads all are good, every solder joint has been hit again to ensure they were good, every check that I have performed has come back good.
I am no electronics expert but have a basic understanding of how things work and I did quite a bit of searching on the internet as well but to no avail.
Below are pictures of the front and back, hopefully they are good enough.