I got nothing

Store Forums Defusable Clock Bugs/Problems I got nothing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cfrogjump

I ordered and built the defusable clock back when you first released it. From the get go it wouldn’t power on, I set it to the side figuring I need to go through each trace and see if I could figure out where I went wrong. I finally got back to it this week, performed the VCC Ground checks that were recommended other threads all are good, every solder joint has been hit again to ensure they were good, every check that I have performed has come back good.

I am no electronics expert but have a basic understanding of how things work and I did quite a bit of searching on the internet as well but to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Below are pictures of the front and back, hopefully they are good enough.

Thanks,

Cade

Michael
    Keymaster

I don’t see anything obviously wrong. I assume you are using a 9V 2.1mm center-positive plug? Polarity must be correct. Does the regulator get hot? Does anything happen when you press the red button?

If you are using the correct power, contact support@nootropicdesign.com to arrange an exchange.

cfrogjump

I am using the correct power, checked it multiple times. Nothing happens when I plug it in, nothing gets warm just absolutely nothing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.