IDE TVout library problem

Store Forums Video Experimenter Bugs/Problems IDE TVout library problem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chuckster
    Participant

Hi there,
    I’m a new user to nootropic design and have just purchased the Assembled Video Experimenter. I’m firing it up for the first time and am having a problem with the Arduino IDE and the ObjectTracking sample program. Specifically, the IDE is complaining that it can’t find the file named: GetFileAttributesEx. Here is the verbose error message:

Arduino: 1.6.8 (Windows 10), Board: “Arduino/Genuino Uno”

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware “C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware” -tools “C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\tools-builder” -tools “C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr” -built-in-libraries “C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries” -libraries “C:\Users\Charl\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries” -fqbn=arduino:avr:uno -vid-pid=0X2341_0X0043 -ide-version=10608 -build-path “C:\Users\Charl\AppData\Local\Temp\builda22ae064dc3d01d20de16511a3c24377.tmp” -warnings=none -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -verbose “C:\Users\Charl\CRway\Arduino\Testbed\Vision\ObjectTracking\ObjectTracking\ObjectTracking.pde”
    GetFileAttributesEx C:\Users\Charl\CRway\Arduino\Testbed\Vision\ObjectTracking\ObjectTracking\ObjectTracking.pde: The system cannot find the file specified.

Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

I did successfully download the TVout library from Arduino, but looking around the web I have found several versions of TVout. So I have to ask: Is the stock Arduino TVout library the one to use? If yes, where am I going wrong? If nootropic has their own TVout library, please give me the path to it.

Thanks in advance,

Chuckster

Michael
    Keymaster

There is a special TVout library for the Video Experimenter. See the product page for the info and download.

http://nootropicdesign.com/ve/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.