Keypad progress and general question

Store Forums Defusable Clock General Discussion Keypad progress and general question

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

Hi Michael
    Any update yet on when the keypad will be incorporated and also would it be possible to configure the code to have a user definable defuse wire cut sequence (eg R-G-B-Y, B-Y-G-R or any other sequence)? Where a wrong cut anywhere in the sequence would result in detonation or countdown speed up.
    Many Thanks
    Andy

Michael
    Keymaster

Good news – the new version of the product is currently being manufactured. It allows keypad input to defuse the device. I am still working on the software, but will include a feature that lets the user define a wire sequence that must be used to defuse. For example, 4-2-1-3. Wires are numbered according to their position in the terminals (electronics doesn’t know what color wires are, of course).

It will take a couple of months to write all the documentation for the product and bring it to market, but it will be in spring 2017.

Andrew
    Participant

Hi Michael

This is brilliant news indeed. I will hold off my build until then. Intending to use on/off toggle switches replacing the 4 wires for robustness and resetability. Will the new system include LCD or LED or even better BOTH? Also assume this will be a whole new buy and not an existing hardware upgrade?

Michael
    Keymaster

The new Game Timer Pro with keypad add-on package is available! Finally! I know a lot of people want a timer with a keypad.
    http://nootropicdesign.com/gametimerpro

hhhggg

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.