Partnership?

Store Forums Defusable Clock General Discussion Partnership?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    sniperskulls

So I dont know if you are interested in this project, but a few years ago I was working with a partner who handled the “technical” side of things, and although i understand the tech and programming he was better at it and the project fell apart. Now what this has to do with you you will soon see. I am very active in the MilSim community for airsoft and actually know the organizers/event hosts for the biggest airsoft event in the world (used to be known as Oklahoma Invasion). That being said, I had developed and produced a few “Replica IEDs” which were a large success in the community. The only problem was the price. With this defusable clock I believe I might have found a solution to the pricing issues we were experiencing.

Here is one of the working models we produced (our first prototype) and although the project fell apart I have the contacts and ability to bring it back.

Obviously it would take some reworking of this ^ design, but basically thats the idea behind the project.

If you are interested in this you can send me a pm, I couldnt find a “contact me/us” anywhere so I posted this here. Once you pm we can exchange emails if you like.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.