Problem with EthernetShied

Store Forums Video Experimenter General Discussion Problem with EthernetShied

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Please Help, I need to use VE and Ethernet shield, but do not work together,

I know that:
    * VE uses digital pins 2, 6, 7, 8, 9
    * Arduino communicates with the Ethernet shield using the SPI bus. This is on digital pins 11, 12, and 13

So what’s the problem? When I call: EthernetClient client, everything stop, if I comment this line, everything returns to run ok.

Can someone help me?

Att.

Gabriel.

Michael
    Keymaster

It’s unlikely that a shield as complicated as the Ethernet shield can be driven at the same time as the Video Experimenter. Most shields are not compatible with one another because of interrupts and timers. The VE requires use of timers and constant interruption with very precise timing to generate the video.

Hello Michael, I solved the problem by using two Arduino and connecting them via tx-rx, now my problem is with accents, I’m monitoring the Brazilian tv, would I get accents? I change for PAM / NTSC, but he is doing a line break when it encounters an accent.

Can you help me?

Att.

Gabriel.

aahanifnoor

I know that:
    * VE uses digital pins 2, 6, 7, 8, 9
    * Arduino communicates with the Ethernet shield using the SPI bus. This is on digital pins 11, 12, and 13

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.