Square wave for the buzzer change?

Store Forums Defusable Clock General Discussion Square wave for the buzzer change?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tompoper

Mike or anyone that knows, is it possible to change the buzzer output to a standard 5DCV instead of the square wave? I have a version 1 board and need the buzzer output to to instead drive a relay. If it is would I mod this line during the detonate function?

beep(5000, 50, false);

I am pretty sure I will need to comment out the rest of the beep code throughout the rest to not drive my relay prematurely.

I will be making a few more of these once I get this to work, but will be buying v2 boards next time.

Thanks, Tom

Tompoper

Never mind on this topic, I used LED_DET as my output, then changed all references in the code to LED_DET except during the det sequence to LED_TOP.

Michael
    Keymaster

Ok that’s a good solution too.

Blue Moon

Hi, I just got the clock and it’s very nifty, but I was wondering if there was a way to activate the red button, i.e the countdown, from a distance? Either via a really long wire + a button, or (possibly a lot more complicated) via bluetooth? Completely a beginner here, so any input would be greatly appreciated!

Michael
    Keymaster

A really long wire would be easy! Just solder one of the button pins that is not ground, and one that is, to your new remote button.

purple45

Either via a really long wire + a button, or (possibly a lot more complicated) via bluetooth? Completely a beginner here, so any input would be greatly appreciated!??

Michael
    Keymaster

purple45, I’m not sure what you question is.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.