TVout-VE library documentation

Store Forums Video Experimenter Bugs/Problems TVout-VE library documentation

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chuckster
    Participant

I get the general gist of what’s happening in the sketch called ObjectTracking. But if I’m to write code to do something else I am stymied by the lack of critical comments in the code and the inability to find documentation about the TVout-VE function library.

I have found the google archive library called TVout-VE but that is the collection of the code of the TVout-VE library. It’s great for the compiler but I’m a human and am looking for something more written for a carbon based system rather than a silicon based system. So my question is where is the documentation about the TVout-VE library function calls? Ya’know, function names, arguments, what does it do, what does it return, what is it used for, what it shouldn’t be used for, etc.

Thanks in advance,

Chuck

Michael
    Keymaster

The TVout library was not written by me. It was an open source project that I built upon. I agree it is not well documented. TVout-VE is my extension of TVout for the Video Experimenter. The extensions are documented on the Video Experimenter product page near the bottom:

http://nootropicdesign.com/ve/index.html#library

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Michael.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.