I restarted my object tracking project, trying to solve this ‘hanging’ issue.
Unfortunately I cannot find the source of the problem, I removed the serial debugging statements to make sure this was not interfering with the rest of the code.
Sometimes the code runs for more then 20 minutes, next time it seems to hang after 15 seconds, it is certainly not repeatable but VERY random.
I adjusted R1 but this did not make any difference, as far as I can debug the code, it seems to hang in the tv.capture routine.
If syncselect0 has been toggled, the system works again, do not know if it was restarted or continued from the place where it ‘hung’.
If there is anyone who can help, this would be great!