If you require custom behavior for your Defusable Clock (for example, in Airsoft games, escape rooms, etc.), then we can make code changes and program your chip before shipment. (We can no longer make extensive code changes for free.)
Example customizations we can provide:
- disable clock function, so that it only functions as a countdown timer
- make the detonation and defuse wires non-random
- allow you to specify which wire defuses the device and change it whenever you want
- make the countdown speed up if a particular wire is cut
- make the countdown pause for a few seconds when a wire is cut…then countdown resumes!
- change light sequence
- disable countdown ticking, or change sounds some other way
- enable remote control of the device over a serial connection. There is a 6-pin serial header.
When you order this Custom Programming option, please contact us right away to tell us what changes you want.
If you are unsure of the feasibility of your changes, please contact us first to ask and discuss options with us.