Hackvision is the tiny, hackable, Arduino-based video game system. Fully assembled/tested.
- NO Arduino is required. Based on Arduino technology so you can write your own games and upload them using the Arduino IDE. All you need is a USB to TTL serial cable or adapter.
- Connects directly to your TV with standard RCA connections. One for audio, one for video. Works with NTSC or PAL (Europe, Africa, Asia, South America) TVs.
- Integrated button controller right on the PCB.
- Preloaded with awesome Space Invaders and Pong games. More games coming. You can write them, too.
- Other controllers supported: Wii nunchuk, SuperNES, or paddle controllers you can make from a potentiometer and button.
- Software libraries for game development and controller support.
- High score files stored in EEPROM so they are retained even with power off.
- All unused pins broken out to pads for your hacking pleasure!
- Non-conductive adhesive foam pad protects the bottom of the board from your fingers.
- All through-hole components. Kit can be assembled in 30-60 min. Fully assembled and tested units will also be available.
- Additional accessories available for purchase including 9V adapters, RCA cables, Wii nunchuk breakout boards, paddle controller kits, USB-Serial adapters, etc.
See full product details for lots more information about loading games and making your own!
Available pre-loaded with Space Invaders+Pong or with Asteroids: