Arduino -Lumazoid – standalone mic based

Store Forums Lumazoid General Discussion Arduino -Lumazoid – standalone mic based

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  philsaudio 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

philsaudio
    Participant

Thanks for putting the source up on github.

I have managed to load the code onto an Arduino Uno and get it to work. I have one of your production boards and I had to jump the audio from your Lumazoid to my Arduino Uno until I figure out how to put a small cap or MEMS mic and compressor on the Uno to support a stand alone Lumazoid.

I am new to all this having grown up with a Kim I board, I about fainted when I discovered Atmel Studio 7. I have been learning how to follow the .h files around and have attempted to change one of the [number of LED] to 144 to no avail. It is amazing how one small change in one line can create errors all over the system. I know I can figure this out but I mention it because you said it was easy to another guy on another thread and that makes me smile. I guess it depends on who the other guy is.

philsaudio
    Participant

I guess what I discovered jumping the audio from the production board to my Auduino Uno with the Lumazoid code running is; the 328P wants to see a very hot signal, 5vPP, almost if not very much clipping.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  philsaudio.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.