The Audio Hacker shield for Arduino allows you to perform realtime digital signal processing. Record audio samples into memory and play them back. Mix samples, manipulate audio, build audio effects, or synthesize entirely new sounds. All with Arduino programming!
- High quality 12-bit ADC and 12-bit DAC. Realtime ADC sampling and output to DAC at 44.1 kHz.
- 256K SRAM for recording/playback of audio samples. No SD card is needed! High-speed SRAM allows fast access to audio data for realtime processing and mixing.
- Record about 9 seconds at 22 kHz with 12-bit resolution to SRAM. Much longer samples can be recorded at lower frequency and/or resolution.
- TS922IN op-amp provides high current output and up to 100X gain preamp for weak inputs.
- Two onboard buttons for input, bypass switch, and volume knob.
- Connection for 3V battery backup to retain samples in memory.
- Compatible with Arduino Uno, Duemilanove, Mega, and Leonardo. Uses digital pins 5-13.
- Arduino library makes it easy to build projects. Includes many great projects!
- Easy to assemble kit!
Soldering required. Arduino board required (not included).
Arduino Mega and Leonardo require 6-pin ICSP header.
See full product details including the required Audio Hacker library.
See full assembly instructions.