Defusable Clock

The Defusable Clock kit is NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!

This may look like a dangerous device, but it’s really just an ordinary alarm clock — with a twist.

I thought it would be fun to build an alarm clock that looks just like the type of bomb that we always see in Hollywood movies. I certainly don’t know anything about how a real bomb might look, but in the movies they always have sticks of dynamite strapped together, a red digital readout, and a bunch of curly wires. Instead of just building an ordinary clock, I thought it should have a detonation sequence with a scary countdown just like in the movies. And why not make it “defusable” so I an try to stop the countdown by cutting the correct wire?

The Defusable Clock is a fully-functional alarm clock just like you’d expect (a normal beeping alarm, snooze alarm, etc.). But at any time you can press the big red button to start a scary countdown sequence exactly like bombs in Hollywood movies. There are 4 wires across the top of the clock. You have 10 seconds to choose the correct wire to cut: one wire stops the countdown and saves the day, two have no effect, and one will “detonate” the device immediately. These role of each wire is randomly assigned when the detonate button is pressed, so it’s a new challenge every time. Also, the wires are attached with screw terminals, so you can replace them easily. If you don’t want to actually cut the wires, you can just pull them out of the screw terminals if you keep the screws a little loose.

The microcontroller is an ATmega328 with the Arduino bootloader, so this clock is programmable with the Arduino IDE. The ATmega328 is certainly more powerful than needed for a clock, but this device has lots of inputs/outputs, and ATmega328 chips are now about the same price as the older ATmega168. It keeps very accurate time and requires a simple 9V “wall wart” power adapter. A special alarm mode lets you even use the countdown sequence as the alarm and require it to be defused when you wake up in the morning. What a stressful way to start the day!

We are going to offer this as an electronics kit later this fall. Only the electronics will be in the kit — nothing that looks like dangerous explosives! With some imagination, I’m sure you can make a great looking Defusable Clock for yourself, but don’t go scaring anyone with it, and don’t bring it anywhere near an airport, ok? The product page will have plenty of warnings not to use this kit for any evil purposes or get into trouble with your school, employer, or local law enforcement! There will also be a picture gallery where you can submit a picture of your clock after you build it.

UPDATE: the Defusable Clock kit is NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!

I’m sure some of you will have some ideas and comments, so please leave them below. Keep in mind that this is no more dangerous than any other alarm clock, and yes, we have already spoken to a lawyer about all of this.

Here’s one more version I made using clay for plastic explosives:

Clay used to simulate C4

Published by Michael, on September 5th, 2011 at 7:06 am. Filed under: Arduino,Art. | 99 Comments |

99 Responses to “Defusable Clock”

1. Would you release the schematics/code of the clock after a certain amount of time had passed? Just wondering.

Also, how many inputs/outputs are used so that if I get this I can hack away at the code to add on more units? I have many, many ideas on how to make this even more fun in the morning.

One would be change one of the wires to speed up the countdown–another cliché that the movies like to put in there. But no more free ideas from me. :P

Comment by Alexander on September 6, 2011 at 3:19 PM

2. Yes, the hardware and software will all be completely open source. Nearly all the I/O pins are in use, but you could repurpose the LED outputs if needed. This is designed to be hackable (as long as you don’t get yourself into trouble!)

Comment by Michael on September 6, 2011 at 7:53 PM

3. It is as if you read my mind on what I needed. I am planning a 9yr old’s spy birthday party where the 4 teams,have to find the 4 bombs and diffuse them to save the day(and the eat the cupcakes inside) Very cool gadget you created.

Comment by Gypsy on September 7, 2011 at 8:57 AM

4. I love the idea, however, I have a few suggestions.

From what I could gather in the video the wires have to be cut in the correct sequence or the correct wire has to be cut first ?

Would it be possible to make the counter stop when the wrong wire is cut and then make it run even faster ?

How about a battery backup in case of a power outage so you don’t oversleep ?

PS; This will surely create some (many) fake bomb alerts or may be misappropriated by some weidors for real bombs.

Comment by TXcrude on September 7, 2011 at 2:00 PM

5. No, it has nothing to do with sequence. Read the text in the article; one wire defuses the bomb, one detonates immediately, two have no effect.

Yes, you can hack this to behave however you want.

No battery backup or realtime clock. Adds too much expense.

Comment by Michael on September 7, 2011 at 2:12 PM

6. Love it. I’d like to have seen a couple more pins broken out, but it’s fine.

TXcrude – Using the Arduino code, I’m sure you could set it up to be however you like.

Battery backup – not easily. Really, you’d want to see a real time clock chip on there, and I just don’t see it, unless it’s one of those to-92′s toward the top. Doesnt’ seem like it, though.

Good enough for setting the clock and the alarm at night and waking up within a minute of when you expect to, but it will lose time faster than a proper clock.

WHO CARES though. Love this project. love it!

Comment by Andrew on September 7, 2011 at 2:46 PM

7. There’s no realtime clock. I considered it, but too expensive to add. The code writes the current time to EEPROM, so if your power blinks, there’s no real interruption. Also, this is VERY accurate. It drifts by about 1/10 second per day.

Comment by Michael on September 7, 2011 at 2:54 PM

8. “I disagree that there will be any real bomb scares caused by my customers. Most people smart enough to solder together this kit are smart enough not to do something stupid.”

Challenge accepted.

Comment by Sleazy D on September 7, 2011 at 3:00 PM

9. @Sleazy D,
    OK, that was funny.

Comment by Michael on September 7, 2011 at 3:04 PM

10. I see that you actually are intended to cut the wires every time, right? is there a way to make these unplug or something so we don’t have to replace the wires every time I want to set the alarm?

Comment by Chris on September 7, 2011 at 8:32 PM

11. Sure, you can leave the screw terminals a bit loose so you can pull the wires out instead of cutting…

Comment by Michael on September 7, 2011 at 8:34 PM

12. You could just pull the detonating cap(s) or cut the wires to them

Comment by Hello on September 7, 2011 at 9:05 PM

13. You should add some smoke in case you did not succeed ;-)

Comment by kilimini on September 8, 2011 at 5:19 AM

14. I’m concerned that the alarm wont be loud enough to wake me up. As seen from the video the “explosion” alarm was very soft, much softer than the countdown timer.

Have you used this to wake up to before? And is there anyway we could get the alarm to become much louder?

I only say this because I’ll get roasted if I show up late for work. But this is such a brilliant idea it would be hard to not use this in the morning.

Comment by Phill on September 8, 2011 at 9:49 AM

15. The alarm is plenty loud — similar or louder than an ordinary alarm clock. The sound on the video was not very good.

Comment by Michael on September 8, 2011 at 9:53 AM

16. Also, as a non technical person. I’m wondering if there could be a smaller panel to use. While not tech savvy I’m pretty good at making props. I’m thinking a Bob-omb (from Mario games) pumpkin bomb (from the Spider-Man comics) or possibly a Thermal Detonator (Star Wars) a plasma grenade (Halo series) or possibly a Predator wrist gauntlet from the movie to laugh while a countdown happens.

Yes most of these don’t really have a countdown.

Comment by Phill on September 8, 2011 at 10:01 AM

17. Can the countdown be set so that at a certain time during the morning it goes off?

Comment by Joey T on September 8, 2011 at 3:48 PM

18. Yes, the alarm has two modes. “normal” for a normal alarm clock beeping, and “countdown” so that the bomb countdown sequence starts when you are supposed to get up. Countdown mode isn’t really practical. That’s why I have the big red button you can press to start the countdown sequence whenever you want. Fun at parties?

Comment by Michael on September 8, 2011 at 3:59 PM

19. “I’m wondering if there could be a smaller panel to use.”
    @Phill, I made the board as small as possible for the required through-hole components. It could be smaller with SMD components, but I’m going to sell this as a DIY kit that the customer solders together.

Comment by Michael on September 8, 2011 at 4:00 PM

20. Can you make the countdown last longer? Rather than 10 seconds, maybe 30 seconds so you have 20 to wake up and 10 to grab your snippers?

Comment by Joey T on September 8, 2011 at 4:05 PM

21. Joey, sure it’s totally hackable. You can program it yourself. It comes preprogrammed, but you can modify the code with the Arduino IDE and a programming cable.

Comment by Michael on September 8, 2011 at 4:09 PM

22. Yea but how much are those separately? And for someone who has no clue what their doing when it comes to programming circuit boards, how easy on a scale of 1-10 would it be?

Comment by Joey T on September 8, 2011 at 4:14 PM

23. A serial cable for use with this type of programming is around $20. I sell them for that (http://nootropicdesign.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=7). If you are willing to learn a little bit of programming, you would not have much trouble changing it from 10 seconds to 30 seconds. Based on your feedback, maybe I’ll make the countdown 30s for the alarm mode.

Comment by Michael on September 8, 2011 at 4:31 PM

24. You could pre-sell it via
    kickstarter.com

Comment by Hanz on September 8, 2011 at 4:36 PM

25. I did consider Kickstarter. The benefit of Kickstarter is that I would know how many parts to buy. I don’t have a capital problem, so I will buy enough parts for several hundred kits and go from there.

Comment by Michael on September 8, 2011 at 4:43 PM

26. I love that Idea!!! I would buy it :) But how to import that to Germany? :D :D

Comment by Liz on September 8, 2011 at 6:48 PM

27. @Liz, I ship worldwide! http://nootropicdesign.com/store/index.php?main_page=shippinginfo
    Remember, everyone — I’m only going to sell the electronics as a kit. It’s just a bag of components. I would *never* ship anything that looks like the finished project, and I won’t even ship the electronics assembled.

Comment by Michael on September 8, 2011 at 6:51 PM

28. Mind-blowing work =) Is it possible to access the I²C-interface or is there any unused pin you could use to hook up a RTC or a DCF77 later, in case you own one already/buy one oneself?

Comment by Sebastian on September 9, 2011 at 10:28 AM

29. @Sebastian, sorry there are no more pins available. This clock is very accurate though, and I felt that an RTC was overkill.

Comment by Michael on September 9, 2011 at 11:43 AM

30. Yeah, it’s more like I don’t want the clock to run all the time and hence I’d prefer to be able to shut it off from time to time without having to re-enter the time when I turn it back on again, that’s all :-)
    Well, I’ll probably wait for the scematics and look how I can hack it in ;-)

Comment by Sebastian on September 9, 2011 at 1:26 PM

31. Do you think it’s possible to run it of a small 9 V (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9-volt_battery) box battery?

Comment by Mads on September 10, 2011 at 7:07 PM

32. No, a 9V battery would last about 5 minutes. LEDs require a lot of current.

Comment by Michael on September 10, 2011 at 8:15 PM

33. when will this be out for sale? :P

Comment by Kristian on September 11, 2011 at 4:42 AM

34. The electronics kit will be available in mid to late October. You can sign up for notification on the mailing list link above…

Comment by Michael on September 11, 2011 at 6:48 AM

35. Hello very nice plate simulating a bomb
    Could you tell me where I can buy this card, I wanted to give a ride more exciting matches of our air soft
    Looking forward
    thanks

Comment by Marcel Salvador on September 11, 2011 at 9:36 AM

36. @Marcel, see comment 34, available in October.

Comment by Michael on September 11, 2011 at 9:41 AM

37. Do you think a bank of 123 batteries would be able to power it for a length of time? Maybe using aluminum tubing filled with 123 batteries?

Comment by Kevin on September 12, 2011 at 7:23 AM

38. yes, if you use enough batteries that are appropriate for the current draw, you could run this for a while. I think the device draws about 150mA.

Comment by Michael on September 12, 2011 at 9:20 AM

39. Would be fantastic for airsoft, set the timer up on 10 minutes as an objective :)

Comment by Dave on September 12, 2011 at 10:27 AM

40. Great. This would really be a great addition to my room and a conversational piece. I’m a police officer attached to our county SWAT so you can imagine the conversations that go on when were all together. Any idea when the kit will be for sale? I already signed up for the email notification.

Comment by Kevin on September 13, 2011 at 11:02 AM

41. @Kevin, this will be available in mid to late October. Glad to hear someone in law enforcement is actually interested in this (and not telling me it’s a bad idea / illegal to sell a clock)!

Comment by Michael on September 13, 2011 at 2:48 PM

42. It is only a clock but just like anythig else if used in the wrong way and be deadly and illegal. ie airsoft guns, very realistic and if used in the wrong setting can be a bad ending. Looking forward to your email notification.

Comment by Kevin on September 18, 2011 at 3:09 PM

43. Will there be an option to buy the kit pre-assembled? I can’t do anything like this as I have no skills in this area though I would love the super cool clock in my room. Nothing like having a clay “C4″ clock in my room to scare the crud out of my friends and roommates.

Comment by Phantom5582 on September 20, 2011 at 2:32 PM

44. No, this will be a kit only. You can certainly learn to solder — it’s not hard. You have to start somewhere! This kit will be easy to assemble.

Comment by Michael on September 20, 2011 at 3:28 PM

45. Gimme gimme

Comment by taylor on September 22, 2011 at 9:44 PM

46. Is this kit already assembled because i suck at soldering?

Comment by scott on October 3, 2011 at 10:00 AM

47. No, this will not be assembled — I am not going to ship anything that looks dangerous. You will be able to solder it. There are lots of solder joints but ALL EASY. It will take time, but I encourage people to learn soldering. You’ll be glad you did!

Comment by Michael on October 3, 2011 at 10:05 AM

48. Nice job. I am looking forward to buy this kit.

I am from Quebec, Canada

Comment by keven on October 4, 2011 at 2:40 AM

49. Will you be paying for my mental health therapy bill after I get a body cavity search at the airport? Oh and FYI in Canada it doesn’t have to be the real deal to find yourself arrested and charged…..!

Comment by Mike on October 9, 2011 at 5:26 PM

50. Does it work on finland? AC is 230V

Comment by arttu on October 10, 2011 at 1:30 PM

51. @arttu
    Yes, with a 9V DC adapter. I will also be selling 9V adapters that work in both North America (110VAC) and Europe (240VAC).

Comment by Michael on October 10, 2011 at 1:52 PM

52. Oh! I Have GOT to have one of these kits to put together….ahem…for research of course…. related to my job as a deminer. Please hurry and release purchase details. This will make a great Christmas present for my guys.

Comment by Chuck on October 10, 2011 at 4:54 PM

53. Purchase price will be about $33 USD, available Oct 25th.

Comment by Michael on October 10, 2011 at 7:10 PM

54. Back in the early 80′s a military mnagazine was selling a similar clock but they used PVC pipe
    with real Dynomite paper covering the pipe. The clock was a simple analog clock run off of a
    single AA battery.We raffled off several clocks as a fund raiser at my firemen’s club. I never thought I would see another clock like that given the times we currently live in.

Comment by John on October 10, 2011 at 8:02 PM

55. I was wondering, what happens if some one pulls all 4 wires at once?

Comment by Phantom5582 on October 11, 2011 at 2:26 PM

56. Well, it would either be defused, or it would detonate, depending on which wire was checked by the code first.

Comment by Michael on October 11, 2011 at 3:44 PM

57. How hard is this to put together? Will I need any tech know how?

Comment by kayla on November 27, 2011 at 8:10 AM

58. kayla, you need to solder. Have a look at the assembly instructions.

Comment by Michael on November 27, 2011 at 8:41 AM

59. love the clock! running into a bit of a prob though…it’s burning through 9v like crazy. set it up with a battery instead…but they last maybe 3 hours before dying. what’d i do wrong?

Comment by John on December 23, 2011 at 10:07 AM

60. If you are using a 9V battery, I would not expect it to run for more than a few hours. That’s normal. This clock has LEDs, which draw a lot of current. A 9V battery is not suited for a device like this — it’s intended to be used with an AC adapter. If you use six D-cell batteries it would last quite a while, but really batteries are not the intended power source.

Comment by Michael on December 23, 2011 at 10:24 AM

61. Here’s the deal… My son plays Air Soft. (kind of like paintball but cooler)
    He leads a pro league and has sponsors, teaches strategy, runs statewide events, etc.
    He is looking for a mock bomb to use in games.
    The theory behind this is that one team has to infiltrate and plant the bomb,
    then set the bomb at a pre-determined time of countdown to detonation.
    They withdraw and the opposition has to locate the bomb and shut it down before it goes off.
    Hence the alarm at detonation but we also need the alarm if it is diffused,
    so they know to stop the game.
    Is there a source where I could get this programmed for the alarm to sound for 10 seconds
    if it runs to zero or if it is stopped before hitting zero?
    Not sure what the alarm sounds like or how long it sounds currently.
    I would also be running it with a battery and a relay trigger added to this could run a louder alarm device powered by the same battery.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Comment by Jerry on February 27, 2012 at 7:55 PM

62. Jerry, simple software mods can be done by me before shipping if the requirements are well-specified. I have contacted you by email.

Comment by Michael on February 28, 2012 at 8:10 AM

63. Im just wondering what you used to run the files for the schematics for this kit

Comment by Jacob on March 20, 2012 at 8:55 AM

64. Jacob: I use Cadsoft Eagle.

Comment by Michael on March 20, 2012 at 9:13 AM

65. thanks, though where would one go to get that to open the files if it isn’t on the computer that they are using? also, do you think that this is a good project to do for a project at school?

Comment by Jacob on March 22, 2012 at 7:26 AM

66. with the hack system, could you hack it to close a lock after the timer expires? got the idea after reading about the person with the 4 bombs and the cupcakes

Comment by Jacob on March 22, 2012 at 7:30 AM

67. Um, you could google “cadsoft eagle”.

Do I think *what* is a good project to do for a school project? I have no idea what you are thinking.

Comment by Michael on March 22, 2012 at 8:14 AM

68. Yes, you could do something like that by modifying the software. I have no idea who the person with the 4 bombs and the cupcakes is….no idea what you are talking about.

Comment by Michael on March 22, 2012 at 8:16 AM

69. As a retired fire chief I see the “Bomb” as a necessity for my 10 yr old grandson (he’s a ham operator) to build when he visits June 23–July 2 (’12). Would it be possible to have you program one for 30 seconds’ countdown and send it by then? I can Paypal or credit card immediately on your reply.

Looking for your prompt reply — my cell is 406 660-0195, email is rkcornell@hotmail.com. Sorry for the rush, just saw it in a Popular Science tonight. (The 10 second countdown looks too short for a young lad to wake up and respond in time!) Love the idea, just fits this family’s humor profile!

Roy C

Comment by Roy Cornell on May 30, 2012 at 8:38 PM

70. Disregard the request for 30 second countdown, I see now that the countdown time is adjustable, ordering one now!

Roy C

Comment by Roy Cornell on May 30, 2012 at 8:47 PM

71. Hello,I am really interested and want to buy one.
    But I come from China. How can I buy one?
    Thank you very much.

Comment by Nancy on June 17, 2012 at 12:13 PM

72. Hi. Unit arrived today and I copied the wiring from the pictures above and all works well EXCEPT for the alarm. Yes I’ve made sure I’m using the pm/am in the right way but no sound? Any suggestions. I’m sure it’s operator error. Also I read in the blog above aparently the detonator time is adjustable, and the alarm can be changed from “normal” or “detonator” can you please explain how. No operating/adjusting instructions came with the unit. Are they available online? Many thanks, great novelty. Looking forward to your reply. Scott R, Sydney Australia.

Comment by Scott on September 11, 2012 at 3:37 AM

73. Forget my last. I just found the operating instructions. Cheers scott R

Comment by Scott on September 11, 2012 at 3:54 AM

74. Forget my last. Just found the operating instructions. Situation resolved. Cheers Scott R

Comment by Scott on September 11, 2012 at 3:56 AM

75. Hello Michael,

PERFECT!!!! EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!!! Just like JERRY (Posted in 02/27/2012), I too was looking for a mock bomb for my AIRSOFT Games. I don’t have Sponsers quite yet, because I’m just starting out… But I LOVE THIS PROJECT!! Nice job! :-)

QUESTION:
    If I order one… could you do just ONE simple program?? Can you eliminate the cable that detonates? I know we can program it ourselves, but I’m just not that technically savy… but I can build some sick props though!! I’ll send you some pics once I have it done! :-) Also…I too want to make buzzer louder so all the players know when the bomb is being activated or detonated. But I have other ways of making that happen. :-) Please email me when you have a sec… Im sure you have LOTS of emails to reply to.

Thanks again in advanced!! GREAT PROJECT!! LOVE IT!! :-)

Comment by Sevenvibes on October 12, 2012 at 8:46 PM

76. Oops… meant to say I want to make it louder so all my players (in close quaters AIRSOFT games) can hear when the bomb is ACTIVATED, DETONATED, and DEFUSED. :-)

I’m also going to cut the wires, and solder Female and Male RCA plugs for the DIFFUSAL “sequence”. (Players can just pull the wires instead of actually cutting them).

Thanks for creating this!! JUST what I was looking for!! I’m excited to get it and start using it in my AIRSOFT games!! :-) Hope to hear from you soon!

Comment by Sevenvibes on October 12, 2012 at 8:50 PM

77. Yeah, no problem to make small program changes. I do lots of code customizations for Airsoft teams. Just email michael@nootropicdesign.com with your change requirements and I can do that. Glad you are excited — I sell a lot to Airsoft/Milsim teams.

Comment by Michael on October 12, 2012 at 9:01 PM

78. I’m interested in purchasing the “sticks of dynamite” defusable alarm clock, but I can’t find it in your product list. Are you out iof stock or no longer selling that one?

Comment by Denise on December 10, 2012 at 7:56 AM

79. We do NOT ship phony bomb parts. We only sell electronics.

Comment by Michael on December 10, 2012 at 8:03 AM

80. I purchased the assembled kit from solderbot and it is absoluteley incredible. However I have no knowledge of soldering or any of that stuff so I was wondering if you could point me to instructions or explain to me how to make the clock run off of batteries (ie the 6 D-Cell setup suggested for people who want to try battery operated). Please email me! Thanks!!

Comment by Anthony on December 22, 2012 at 12:01 AM

81. Just connect 6 D cells in series to get 9V. 6 times 1.5V = 9V. On the DC power connector on the clock, the solder joint directly beneath the connector is the ground (-). The soder joint just behind the end of the connector is the +9V connection.

Comment by Michael on December 22, 2012 at 8:19 AM

82. Hey, I need instructions on how to assemble the clock!

Comment by dave craton on February 21, 2013 at 1:49 PM

83. The link should be printed right on the bag.

Comment by Michael on February 21, 2013 at 2:04 PM

84. See full product details or use the support forum to get help.

Comment by Michael on April 7, 2013 at 8:06 AM

85. when will Defusable Clock – Assembled Electronics be back in stock?

Comment by Rico on April 11, 2013 at 1:00 AM

86. the timer for the explosion only for 10 second? can it set into 2 minute or more?

Comment by Dede on May 15, 2013 at 2:19 AM

87. Yes, see the usage instructions: http://nootropicdesign.com/defusableclock/

Comment by Michael on May 15, 2013 at 9:15 AM

88. I purchased you Defusable clock and was wondering do you happen to have template of layout display, buttons and lighting as I was going to laser cut a faceplate for mine, if not no real big deal but would save me one step.

Also I noticed you can pre program units for airsoft

Thanks Donald vertexid@gmail.com

Comment by Donald Ethredge on June 12, 2013 at 12:53 PM

89. I’m afraid I don’t. You can use the board image from http://nootropicdesign.com/defusableclock/design.html and scale it to 3.4″ x 2.9″. That may help.

Comment by Michael on June 12, 2013 at 3:36 PM

90. Hi , the defusable clock went together great with excelent instructions and went 1st go. The neighbors seen it and they want one too.I printed a label “Dairschegoes Industries Pty Ltd DYNAMITE,DANGER Rediculously Explosive”. Any deals on multiple orders?
    Thomas ,Australia.

Comment by Thomas Rosenzweig on June 21, 2013 at 4:17 AM

91. Maybe a discount. Please contact us with the “Contact Us” link in the store. http://nootropicdesign.com/store/index.php?main_page=contact_us

Comment by Michael on June 21, 2013 at 8:07 AM

92. Looking for one for paintball scenario

Comment by don on August 25, 2013 at 6:11 PM

93. If I’m not mistaken this clock was just used as a prop on the TV show “The Blacklist: Pilot s01e01″.

Comment by npc on September 29, 2013 at 12:41 PM

94. I have altered one of your photos of this excellent device. I made an animated GIF where the display blinks 12:00. It’s on Flickr; let me know whether the attribution is appropriate.

I THINK Flickr will show you the animation at this URL. Seems to be tricky to get it to display animated GIFs.

Comment by Bill Higgins-- Beam Jockey on January 22, 2014 at 10:45 AM

95. I am curious to find out what blog platform you’re using?
    I’m experiencing some minor security issues with my
    latest blog and I’d like to find something more safe. Do you have any recommendations?

Comment by avtex on May 24, 2014 at 5:59 AM

96. It says right at the bottom of the page. “Powered by WordPress”

Comment by Michael on May 24, 2014 at 8:38 AM

97. I blog quite often and I genuinely appreciate your content.
    This article has really peaked my interest. I will bopk
    mark your website and keep checking for new information aboiut once per week.
    I subscribed tto your Feeed as well.

Comment by right hybrid bike on October 15, 2014 at 11:07 AM

98. Is there a way to amplify the sound or connect a bigger speaker so I can use it on airsoft games?

Comment by lifes26 on October 19, 2014 at 4:13 AM

99. Yes, some Airsoft people use the trigger output to turn on a relay which drives a siren. I have a Radio Shack siren that is very loud and that works well.

Comment by Michael on October 19, 2014 at 7:23 AM